Persons applying for the "Ota City Tourism Poster Hashtag Campaign" (hereinafter referred to as "this Campaign") conducted by Ota City Tourism Promotion Association on Instagram, kindly read the following carefully and apply only after agreeing. If you apply to participate in this Campaign you will be deemed to have agreed to this agreement.
Terms and Conditions of Application
Please read the following carefully and apply only after agreeing to these terms and conditions.
- Any person can apply any number of times.
- To participate in the campaign, you need to follow the Ota City Tourism Poster Hashtag Campaign's official Instagram account (@haneota).
- An Instagram account is required to participate in the campaign.
- When applying, you should post photos with the "#haneota" hashtag. Please note that entries without this shall be excluded from selection.
- Please note that you cannot participate in this campaign if your Instagram account is set to private, during the application period or until the winner is confirmed, since it will not be possible to verify the application.
- While using Instagram, you need to comply with the terms of Instagram in addition to the application agreement.
- The photos you post will be used for posters, and on social media etc. Only apply if you permit reuse of your photographs.
- If there is a person in your photo, please obtain permission from the subject and the photographer before applying.
- You will not be eligible for selection if you set your Instagram account to private.
- Turn on the Instagram notification setting (push notifications) on your device.
- This campaign is not receiving any provision or sponsorship from Instagram.
- The campaign office cannot assume responsibility if an application to this campaign cannot be made due to issues such as Instagram maintenance or service issues, or inability to login to Instagram or post, etc.
- Applications may be terminated due to unavoidable circumstances such as problems in services provided by Instagram or unexpected events.
- Expenses such as internet connection costs and package communication costs involved in the application shall be borne by the applicant.
- Applications may not be accepted due to reasons such as the type of smartphone used or the communication environment, etc.
- For inquiries about smartphone settings, etc., please contact your mobile phone provider or manufacturer. As a rule, we cannot reply to such queries from this campaign office.
- For inquiries about how to use Instagram in order to apply, please refer to Instagram instructions or make an inquiry to Instagram. As a rule, we cannot reply to such queries from this campaign office.
- Applications may not be possible during server congestion.
- If you are under 15 years old, please apply after getting the consent of your parents.
- Pictures posted may be used for Ota City official social media and other promotional activities managed by Ota City such as those on our homepage, at events, and in advertisements and magazines etc.
- The copyright and the usage right of images posted in the campaign belong to the campaign office.
- The campaign office assumes no responsibility in the event of infringement of a third party right, such as portrait rights, of posted photographs.
- Applicants should use this site and post photographs at their own risk.
- There is no restriction regarding the processing of photos, however merging people into photos is not be permitted.
- Kindly note that we cannot answer your questions about application status or the possibility of winning.
- We will not accept any inquiries or claims regarding the judgement.
- Acts that violate the application agreement
- Acts that hinder the management of this Campaign
- Acts that cause trouble, disadvantage, damage or discomfort to others
- Acts that slander others, or harm their honor or credit
- Acts that infringe copyright or other intellectual property rights of others
- Acts that infringe the property, privacy or portrait rights of others
- Acts of posting data that promote obscenity, child pornography and sexual exploitation of children
- Provision of information, advertisement promotion, or solicitation, for profit
- Acts that violate public order and morals
- Acts that violate Instagram's Usage Agreement or laws
- Other acts similar to the preceding items
Selection of winners and notification
- Upon selection, in the following cases, the winning right will be invalidated.
（1）If you have not followed the Instagram official account (@haneota) of this Campaign and hence we cannot send you a direct message
（2）If you stopped following of this Campaign's Instagram official account (@haneota) during the campaign period
（3）If posts are deleted before the selection decision
- The winners will be contacted in lieu of making an announcement.
- In order to include your photo on the poster, winning notification and items necessary for inclusion on the poster shall be communicated to each winner from the official Instagram account (@haneota) of this Campaign, to the account used at the time of application by DM (direct message). Please be aware that if you do not follow the Instagram account (@haneota), we will not be able to contact you.
- If there is no communication within a specified period after notification is sent to the winner, the result will be invalidated.
Handling Personal Information
- Personal information such as e-mail addresses etc. used to contact the winner, will only be used in this Campaign.
- Your personal information will be managed by the campaign office. We will not disclose or offer it to third parties other than entrusted parties without the consent of the participants (unless we are requested to disclose by law etc.).
- This campaign office is not responsible for any loss, liability, damage, expenses or other complaints that occurred during the photographing of the entries.
- This campaign office is not responsible for any loss, liability, damage, expenses or other complaints resulting from applying to this Campaign or being selected.
- We may change the terms of this usage agreement at any time without obtaining the consent of applicants. Regardless of the method, the changed terms and conditions shall take immediate effect from the time of publication by this campaign office.
If any of the following occurs, this Campaign may be temporarily suspended or cancelled without prior notice.
（1）When the system used for this Campaign is under periodic or emergency maintenance.
（2）When this Campaign cannot be carried out due to system malfunction etc.
（3）When this Campaign cannot be carried out due to fire, power blackouts etc.
（4）When this Campaign cannot be carried out due to natural disasters such as earthquakes, tsunamis etc.
（5）When it is judged necessary to suspend or cancel this Campaign due to other reasons pertaining to operations and technology.
This campaign office assumes no responsibility for any damage incurred by the applicant or a third party due to delays, suspension, discontinuation etc. of this Campaign attributable to reasons other than those given above.
Contact for campaign inquiries
Inquiries will be dealt with via email
Ota CIty Tourism Poster Hashtag Campaign Office
Office hours: Weekday 8:30-17:15 (excluding Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays and New Year holidays）